Quote Flow is an innovative e-procurement system designed to help companies maximise their corporate buying power.
Centralising and controlling the buying of print, mail or any other commodity services can create great efficiencies but management of the process is often complex and time consuming.
Quote Flow makes it possible to let you (or your agencies) create the jobs, whilst you manage the bid and selection process. Because you directly manage the bid process, you can use your buying power to much greater effect. With the history of every quote stored online, you can use this information to make future buying even more efficient. On top of that, bidding parties have online access to the art to review colours, dimensions and any other relevant details reducing confusion and allowing bidders to provide more detailed, competitive quotes more efficiently.
What does Quote Flow offer?Online quote management
- Create quotes online and detailed specifications.
- Select bidding parties.
- Review Artwork and specifications prior to release to bidding parties.
- Review supplied bids and compare.
- Select bid winner and approve expenditure.
- Learn from historical records.
Artwork stored online
- Instant access to art allowing for more accurate quotation, faster turn around, fewer mistakes.
- Captures the finished art as part of the process.
Clear audit trail
- Ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance by documenting and auditing each element of the transaction.
- Reports on location, version, use, access of all your brand assets.
Easy to use & implement - intuitive, simple interface
- A hosted service; no software to install, maintain or support.
- Access via any computer with an internet browser and connection.
- You control who's invited and who has access.
Robust and secure
- 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Fully managed, monitored and maintained, 24x7x365.
- Use of industry leading technology from Microsoft, Sun, Cisco and Kodak.
- Information encrypted and protected using latest technologies.
See how we can take the pain away!